Everything you should need to know about Google My Business Listing account creation and verification
Google has been a popular source of sharing and advertising from the last fewer years for billions of users across the world whether it’s the small business or local business. Google proffer varied ways such as Google+ and Google Maps that help the business owners to reach their customer towards them. But there is another way where one can access all these features in one place which is Google My Business which act as a bridge between the users and businesses.
Is Google My Business free?
Yes, Google my business is absolutely free if you are thinking to run your business on it. You should only need to create a new account on Google my business with the help of your Google account and then after you can verify your business by applying the prescribed rules and restrictions.
How To Create a Google My Business Listing?
If you want to create a new Google My Business Listing account, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official sign in page of Google my business page via https://www.google.com/business
- Click on the Started tab. If you don’t have a Google account, then create a new one or sign in with your previous Google account.
- Now you will be redirected to the Find your business page where you need to enter your business address into the given field to find. If your business doesn’t have any profile but seeing in the search results, then check the box that you have the rights to access this.
- If your business does not appear in the results, then click on None of this matchbox and then click on Add your business where you should need to enter the details of your business.
- After that, enter the other details related to your business such as name, website, address, contact number etc.
- Click on the Continue tab.
How To Verify your Business on Google?
It’s very important to verify your business on Google that you are the owner of your business. Verifying your business on Google is not a big deal but if you don’t have any idea about the verification process, then you can apply the below instructions to verify your business on Google My Business Listing:
- Visit the official sign in page of Google My Business and then login by using your username and password or Google account.
- Choose an address where you want to receive a verification postcard and Google will send a verification postcard to your given business addresses that will take at least 1or two weeks to arrive.
- Now follow the instruction how you want to verify your business address on Google my business listing.
With the help of the above-described steps, you can very easily create and verify a Google My Business Listing account. If you have any query, then contact with the Google support team for better assistance.