iPhone Gmail Contacts not syncing with iCloud
Know How To Resolve issue
Are you facing issues while synchronizing Google contacts with iCloud? Then, you can refer to this article to get resolve this issue in time.
Google contacts, as you might know, is a free service of Google that enables the users to store and manage their contacts online that include details of the contact including, their home address, email, and number. Besides, for the users who wish to make a call or send email using the iPhone, they can sync the Google contacts with iCloud to create a backup to view all the contact details.
Well, the procedure to Sync Google Contacts with iCloud is simple, but there are a few users who might encounter issues while performing the procedure due to internet connectivity issues or issues with the synchronization process. So, to help out the users fix this issue in time, here are detailed steps that one can follow to resolve this issue in time.
Ways to sync Google contacts with iCloud
1. Sync Google contacts with iCloud using iPhone
For the users who are facing difficulty to sync Google contacts using their iPhone device can check out the steps mentioned below to resolve iPhone Gmail Contacts not syncing with iCloud issue in time.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone and tap on the Contacts icon.
- Now, tap on the Accounts option and select Other Accounts in the particular section.
- Then, tap on Google and enter the Google account details with a password.
- Further, enable Contacts and click on the Save button.
- After that, open the Contacts sync on iPhone by launching the Settings app.
- Now, provide Apple Id and tap on iCloud and enable the contacts.
2. Import Google contacts
For the users who have a query on How to Sync Google Contacts with iCloud, they can follow the steps mentioned.
- For this process, the user is required to login to their iCloud account.
- Now, the user is required to tap on the Contacts option and select the gear option.
- Then, the user needs to tap on the Import Vcard option and select the contacts exported from the Google account.
- Further, click on Open to transfer all the Google contacts to iCloud.
Hence, these are the few procedures that the user can try out to resolve synchronization issues with Google contacts. In case, if iPhone Gmail Contacts not syncing with iCloud issue persist, the user can contact the support to seek the required help, and fix this issue in time.
Reference Link: How To Reach A Person At Google