Learn Basic ideas To Reset your Google Pay UPI PIN immediately
Google Pay is one of the best successful apps to transfer money to someone else. If you are the user of Android mobile device, you can install the Google Pay app on your device and generate a four-digit PIN number that you can use while transferring the money to anyone instantly. Google Pay can be added with UPI app that you can install on your device and add your Google Pay to UPI using its 4 digits Pin number. You can add a contact list on Google pay to transfer the money to someone but for that, you need to enter the PIN Number that is required entering while transferring the money.
If you forget UPI PIN there is difficulty to precede your transaction and you see failed error message on your mobile screen. This is a time when you need to reset your Google Pay UPI PIN and get back new UPI PIN to complete the task with ease. When you reset the UPI PIN, you should not share its PIN to anyone and continue to transaction the money to anyone without facing any trouble. This thing is very simple to understand is that you can change your UPI PIN code at any time and get immediate help.
Follow the simple methods to change your Google Pay UPI Pin using the reset tab:
- At first, turn on your Android device and go to Google Pay and select the UPI PIN to change.
- Select the forget UPI PIN when you failed to do so select the reset button and enter the mobile phone number.
- A code will be sent to the mobile phone that you need to enter and then type the new UPI PIN number finally.
if you failed to do so and don’t know how to change your Google Pay UPI PIN, you get immediate help and support on this page to understand the way to change this pin on your mobile device.
How Do I Find The UPI ID for Google Pay?
Get follow the steps for how to find UPI ID for Google Pay account –
- Open Google Pay.
- In the top right, tap your photo.
- Tap Bank account.
- Tap the bank account whose UPI ID you want to view.
- You will find the associated UPI ID under 'UPI IDs'.
How do I change my default bank in Google pay?
Need help for how to change default bank account in Google pay so follow step to change default bank -
- Open the Google Pay app.
- On the bottom, tap Payment.
- Tap the debit card or bank account you want to make your default card.
- Turn on Default for receiving money.
How To Create a Primary Account in Google Pay?
Normally we create Google pay primary account for if someone sends you money, it goes for primary account-
- Open Google Pay
- In the top left, tap your photo >> Bank account.
- Tap on the account that you want to update.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Set as the primary account.
If any customer looking for online assistance to fix any problem related to Google pay app so they can talk to a person at Google or contact our third-party technician at 1855-925-7081 toll-free number.