How To Remove Google Account on Android and iOS Devices? Get Complete Information
The majority of people confuse removing a Google account with deleting an account. However, to some extent it is true that you lose your data on removing a Google account only if you have synced your account. Otherwise, it simply means that you remove your Google account from your device. So, before you remove your Google account, you must be sure that you haven't synced your account with the device.
Besides, if you are wondering about how to remove a Google account from Android or iOS device, you shouldn't worry about it. This post has brought you all the required information to do the task without any difficulty. So, go thoroughly.
How to Remove a Google Account from Android?
- First of all, you need to open Settings on your device.
- Then you should go to the Accounts or Users and Accounts section.
- Next, you are required to select the account that you want to delete and click Remove Account.
- It may happen that you need to enter the password of the device or unlock the pattern lock.
This is how you can remove a Google Account. Moreover, you can remove all synced accounts from your device. However, you won't be able to access Google Play Store if there's no Google account on your Android mobile. Besides, if you want to remove a Google account from the iOS device, you can go through the below procedure.
How to Remove a Google Account from iOS Device?
Removing a Google account on iOS devices are completely depends on how you use it i.e. Safari, Gmail App, or inbuilt Mail app.
Using the Gmail App
- To begin with, you need to open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Then you have to choose the Menu option and go to the Manage Accounts section.
- Next, you should tap Edit.
- Further, tap Remove on the account that you want to remove from your iPhone.
- Give it a confirmation to remove the account and your Google account will be removed.
Using Safari App
- At first, open the Safari app on your device.
- Then go to the Google page.
- Next, you should click the Sign out option at the top right corner by tapping on the profile icon.
- Once you sign out of your account, you need to select the Sign-in option.
- And then, choose the 'Sign in with a different account' option.
- After that, you have to select the Remove option, choose the account that you want to remove, and click Done.
Using iPhone's Native Mail App
- First of all, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then go to the Passwords & Accounts section.
- In this way, you will see the list of Google and other email services' accounts used on your iPhone.
- You need to choose the account that you want to remove.
- And then, select the Delete Account option.
Once you complete the above steps, you will no longer think about how to remove a Google account on iOS device. Just in case, you see any issue while doing the above procedure and find it troublesome, you can get assistance from Google customer service live person at any time. The team of technical experts is there to help you without any delay.