Facebook account recovery without Gmail
Social media applications play an important role in our social life and almost all of us are used to accessing online applications for communication. And to start with, Facebook is the oldest medium of online communication used by everyone. From kids to teenagers to adults, all of us are addicted to Facebook and its amazing features.
Forgetting the password of Facebook
These days’ internet users have multiple accounts online and they often end up forgetting the password of anyone's account. If you have misplaced the password of your Facebook account and can't log in them relax! Instead of panicking, try to find out about the methods of Facebook account recovery. There are a few methods of account recovery from which users can pick one. If you are wondering about how can I recover an old Facebook account without Gmail or mobile phone, in case of any issue then you can choose the alternate medium of security questions. But If you have access to mail and phone number then you can use either of two for quick recovery.
Recovering the old password without Gmail
Though users usually prefer using the phone number or alternative mails to recover the lost password if in case you don’t remember the recovery mail then try using remaining methods. To find out more, scroll down.
Methods of account recovery without mail
Answering Security Questions
1. To recover the lost password, first of all, open the official application or browser link where you sign in.
2. Under the sign-in option, select the link of ‘forgot password’ and proceed ahead.
3. Before jumping to the account recovery method, enter the username with which you log in. if you don’t remember your email address also then click on the link of ‘no longer access to this?”
4. Now on the account recovery page, select the option of answering the security questions.
5. On the next page, you will get a list of all the questions that you had set while signing up for the account
6. Try answering the security questions related to the personal account. And once the answers match your account, you can set a new password. Re-enter the password to confirm, and you will be done.
Recovery Phone Number Method
1. To recover the lost password with the help of a phone number, open the sign-in page and tap on the forgot password option.
2. As the account recovery page opens, select the method of phone number through which you will receive a recovery code on the text.
3. Enter the recovery code in the box and set a new password. Re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
Using a Trusted Account Method
In case you don’t have any of the recovery methods, then you can use the trusted account methods. You can choose any of your friends from the list. Once done, a recovery link will be sent to them. Ask them to send you the link and set a new password later.
And hence you are done! With the help of the above methods, you can find out how to recover a Facebook account without Gmail. In case you come across any doubt, you can contact the customer care team of Facebook.
Get Support For:- How To Recover Google Account?