Clash of Clans is one of the top-rated games which is liked by the millions of users all over the world. Users can enjoy this game on multiple devices such as Android and iOS in a very simple manner. There are lots of features you can enjoy when playing the Clash of Clans on your smartphone using your COC account. But sometimes many situations come when users confront problems to access their COC account which is linked to their account and find difficulties to access their village. Well, there are lots of ways to recover the COC account, and recovery using Gmail is one among those. But there are many users who also forget their Google account linked to Clash of Clans account.
How to Recover Clash of Clans Account without Google Account?
Have you forgotten your COC account? Or you are not able to connect or sign in the village using your Google account? Then don’t think too much about that as there are multiple ways that can help you to recover your COC account without your Google account. But if you don’t know how to recover Clash of Clans account, then you can follow the mentioned instructions to recover it in a simple manner.
Steps to recover COC Village without Google Account:
- First of all, open Clash of Clans on your phone and then go to Settings which is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to logout from your existing village and for this, tap on the Connected tab and then tap on the Logout tab from that existing village.
- After that, you will be redirected to the main screen and then tap on Login without Supercell ID.
- Now a new village will open and then again tap on Settings.
- Tap on the Help and Support tab.
- Now tap on the Account section and then select I lost my account option.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and then you can tap on Contact Us under the Still Need Help? Option.
- After that, the chatroom will open and then select Lost My Account under the Select a Response menu.
- Now select the Lost Village option and then you will require to enter your player tag number and lost village name which will be asked by the support person.
- Now your old village will be added to your provided Google account and then you can simply access it without Supercell ID.
In case you are still confused about how to recover COC account without Google account even after following the above-given instructions, then you can simply contact the support team of Clash of Clans for the relevant assistance.
Get Support for - How To Recover Deleted Google Account