A Detailed Guide on How One can Install Google Play on Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire Stick is a portable streaming device that offers access to thousands of TV shows and movies. Further, the process to set up the device is quite simple and one can access the subscription-based applications easily. However, to access the subscription-based services, the user is required to pay extra that one can confirm by contacting the support representative.
Further, for those who have recently purchased Amazon Fire Stick, might be aware of this small and powerful streaming device offers its users with limited functionality. However, Google Play installation on Amazon Fire TV Stick can offer users with multiple services that one can access using the device. So, for the users who are not aware of the installation process, they can check out the detailed procedure mentioned in this article and easily access Google Play services on Fire Stick.
Procedure to install Google Play on Amazon Fire Stick
The procedure to install Google Play on Amazon Fire Stick is quite simple, but it is suggested that the users follow the provided instructions carefully to avoid any issues at the installation.
- To begin the process, launch the Settings section on the fire stick and select the Device option.
- Now, tap on the Developer option to provide Amazon Fire Stick permission to install and download applications from outside sources.
- Further, enable allows apps from unknown sources.
- Install and download a file manager and proceed.
- Then, install and download 4 different types of APK files to add Google Play Store on Amazon Fire Stick that includes Google Play Store, Google Services Framework, Google Play Services, and Google Account Manager.
- Once all these files are installed, the Google Play store will be available to the user in the Applications section.
Thus, this is the detailed procedure on how to install Google Play on Amazon Fire Stick. In case, if the user doesn’t feel confident while rooting the device, they can opt for the alternative process provided in this article.
An alternative method to install Google Play Store on Amazon Fire Stick
- For this process, the user is required to visit Amazon Fire Stick App Store.
- Further, install the app named Apps2Fire and connect the mobile or tablet with Amazon Fire Stick and easily access the services installed on the TV.
Thus, this was the complete information on Google Play installation on Amazon Fire TV Stick. In case, if the user is facing some issues, they can contact the support center and seek required help for the same and browse through various applications and services.