Learn the procedure to install Google Play on your Kindle Fire
Do you know that you can quite easily install Google play on your Kindle fire and get access to all android apps? Kindle fire is an Amazon device that allows access to download only amazon apps. However, Kindle fire users can obtain access to all the android apps by installing Google play on it through little effort. Moreover, the installation of Google play on Kindle fire provides immediate access to an increased number of apps. However, the procedure to install Google play on Kindle Fire slightly varies based on the version. Therefore, the correct details explaining the procedure to install Google play on a Kindle Fire are as below.
What is the process to install Google play on a Kindle fire?
Those who are wondering about how to install Google play on a kindle fire must follow the procedure from below:
- Firstly, open the settings on Kindle Fire, then move to Security & Privacy tab
- Next go to Apps from Unknown Sources tab and enable it
- After that open a browser and download Google account manager APK file
- Next, download Google services Framework APK and Google play services APK file too
- Also download the Google Play Store APK on your Kindle Fire
- After that go back to Kindle home screen and open Docs App
- Next open the local storage and navigate to downloads section
- Then install all the downloaded APK files one by one on your Kindle
- Hereafter, Google Play icon will appear on your Kindle Fire home screen
- Now you can click on the Google play store icon to access any of the apps on your Kindle Fire
What is process to install Google play on older Kindle Fire?
If you are also willing to learn that how to Install Google Play on an Older Kindle Fire, kindly follow the procedure from below:
- Go to the settings of your Kindle Fire and move to the Device option
- Next click on the Serial Number tab unless Developer option appears
- Then tap on the Developer option and enable Android Debug Bridge
- After that connect your Kindle Fire to a PC to detect and download the needed drivers
- Next, hit the OK button for Allow USB Debugging
- Then open a browser on your device and download the Google Play installer app on it
- Next extract the zip file and double tap Install-Play-Store.bat for opening
- Then type 2 and hit Enter button to get toll for installing Google Play Store on your Kindle fire
- Hereafter, you have to wait for a few minutes to let Google Play installed on your Kindle Fire
- At last reboot your Kindle Fire and once its restarted Google play store icon will appear on the screen
- Now you can tap on Google play icon to open it and access the android apps on it
Besides, if any kind of trouble occurs while you were installing Google play on your Kindle Fire, you can receive additional support from a technical personal. Contact the Google customer service live person to know about the reason behind the hindrance that has occurred during the installation of Google Play on your device and get a better guidance to do it properly.