Know About the Issues and Fixes for Error 0xc00000a5 Windows 7 in Google Chrome
What is Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5?
Application error 0xc00000a5 is usually faced in Google chrome when the browser is being used in windows 7. Due to this error, user will not be able to open WebPages on Google chrome browser. The error comes up when RAM is faulty, computer file issues or settings of the computer system.
How to Find Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5?
The error is caused due to many problems. To know about Google chrome error 0xc00000a5 windows 7, a user can check out the list of below-mentioned possibilities which results in these errors:
The malware installed in the computer system.
Some of the suspicious files might delete the original files of Google chrome.
In case of improper installation of Google chrome browser, the issue might be faced.
The error message might come up with a corrupted registry file that occurs due to installation or change in the settings of Google chrome browser.
Another reason for the issue could be runtime errors.
If a user wants to know how to find the error 0xc00000a5, then below mentioned are some of the possible ways:
- When Google Chrome is unable to launch the browser, the error comes up.
- Due to this error, Windows 7 computer might freeze for a few seconds repeatedly.
- The dialogue box of error 0xc00000a5 will appear on the screen.
- The tabs of Google chrome will always get crashed.
- The speed and respond timing of computer will get slow down due to this error
How To Fix Google Chrome Error 0xc00000a5?
For smooth functioning of computer as well the chrome browser, a user needs to know how to fix Google chrome error 0xc00000a5. Here are some of the troubleshooting steps that might help users in gaining access to Google chrome browser:
- By disabling the compatibility mode of the browser, issue of error 0xc00000a5 might get resolved.
- Another way to fix the issue is by adding no-sandbox flags. Sandbox option could be found in the properties of Google chrome browser.
- If none of the troubleshooting steps work, user can try uninstalling the browser from the computer and reinstalling it after some time. It can be uninstalled from the control panel of a computer with Windows 7.
If still the issue persists or user has some query, it can be resolved by contacting the technical support of Google. To contact the support department, a user can avail the contact details mentioned on the official website of Google.