Google Chrome is a leading and prominent web browser developed and managed by Google. This browser has many features that are for the benefit of its users. The high speed of internet, instant response to commands, edit settings option are some of the strong features of Google Chrome. The browser is also the fastest browser which helps the user for instant searches and also responds quickly. And just like any other Google operated service, people are fond of this browser as well. The browser with its unique features gives tough competition to other web browsers. Also, Google Chrome is the customer oriented browser, will have not left any stone unturned to offer service to its users.
It is a known fact that Google Chrome is used by people from different parts of the world who speak, write and understand different languages. And therefore, the web browser has an inbuilt feature and preference for the change of language. It is true that Chrome supports a maximum number of different languages to help its users. If you are the one who wants to know How to change the language in Google Chrome, then you must read this article further.
Learn How to Change Google Chrome Language in Simple Steps
You might think that changing the language on Google Chrome is a Herculean task that cannot be performed by you. But contradictory to that, change of Google Chrome language can be done in simple steps. Hence, one may follow the steps below to change the language.
- From the desktop, launch the Google Chrome web browser and scroll towards the top right.
- Tap on the “Menu” button that is three vertical dots and then scrolls down to click to the “Settings” option.
- The user is then required to tap on “Advanced” settings at the bottom of the settings list.
- From the advanced option and keep on scrolling until you get the “Languages” option and then tap on the same.
- You can choose the language from the given or tap on “Add Languages” option.
- Now the user needs to scroll further and select the language from the options available and tap on the selected ones.
- Now, the user needs to select on the “Add” option to save the same.
Therefore, one can easily change his preferred language on Google Chrome. And if you are wondering how to display Chrome in a new language then you can still read the article further.
Know How to Display Chrome in New Language
After adding the language in chrome, it is not enough for Chrome to display in the language. The user may follow the steps below to know how can he proceed.
- Go to the Language Section of Google chrome and scroll to the language that you want.
- Tap on the language and then on the three dots and select the option of “Display Chrome in this language”.
- Then tap on “Relaunch” option and Chrome will close automatically and then re-open with a new language.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, the user can easily change the Google Chrome language. Further for any other assistance, the user may get in touch with Google Customer service any time. The user is free to contact without any hesitation as they are 24/7 active.