How to change Google voice typing to keyboard on Android? Be aware of it
Google has provided so many features, products, and software to fulfill the requirement of the customers on their daily basis in a logical manner. Similarly, there are various users using the best voice tools to serve almost Google Docs in a significant way. It is said that Google Voice Typing Android is used to be found on an Android device as an inbuilt feature of Google account. It works on Google Docs file that’s why you can install the Google Docs app and open a document on your Android device to complete your personal and official task on your Android phone in no time.
How to change Google voice typing to keyboard on Android?
You can use a microphone icon which is located to the left of the space bar on the on-screen keyboard that you can use on your Android device at any time. It helps you to talk to a techie through this app for Google products and other services that’s because the Google voice typing keyboard turns your speech into text simply. Generally, most of the users are used by default keyboard to text on the Docs file, message, and other apps. It is necessary to learn the way to change voice typing to a keyboard on your Android device and complete the task with ease.
It is important to navigate the settings page where you can find the general tab and select the personal option to get language and input option and complete the task with ease. However, if you don’t know how to change Google voice typing to a keyboard on an Android device, you need to learn the suitable guidance provided by our customer representative team at any time.
Following are the ways to change Google Voice typing to keyboard on Android device:
- First of all, turn on your Android device and tap on the settings, and scroll down to find the additional settings option.
- Select languages and input tab and then simply check out the current keyboard that you can see for your Google voice.
- Click on the current keyboard and select the change keyboard option that would be showing down and then chose the keyboard option.
- Go to the Gboard tab where you can find the Google voice typing on your Android phone and disable this option.
- Scroll down on the same screen and go to the keyboard option and select the default option and press the done button.
- Now you can open a Docs file, or an inbuilt message box to type something and check it is working on your phone at the end.
Thus, you can change the Google voice typing keyboard on your Android device and use the docs file on your Android device with ease at any time. In case you find something wrong with your Google voice on your phone, you can feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at your convenient time.