Google Voice Search Not Working
Quick Fix: Follow the simple steps to resolve issues related to Google voice search
The Google Voice Search or Search by Voice is basically a Google product which allows the users to use the search option by speaking on their computer or phone. In the beginning, this feature was named as Voice Action in which allowed the user to give speech commands over an Android phone. Initially, it was only available for the U.S. English but, later the commands were also taken in British, Indian English, American, Spanish, German and French. And by the year 2014, a new feature was added to this app which allowed users to choose up to 5 languages and the app will promptly understand the spoken language.
Though the app is amazing, still there are chances that users might face some issues while using Google voice search. Here are some of the reasons why Google voice search is not working:
- Check your microphone: As Google voice search is voice-based app it completely relies on the microphone of the phone. So, it is essential that the microphone of your phone works properly in order to get uninterrupted service.
- Check your language settings: Besides the microphone, the voice search app is also dependent on language and pronunciation of the user. So, if the user is unable to get the required results because of the speaking of wrong language or pronunciation.
Now, here is how to fix Google search by voice not working:
- For resolving this issue, you don’t need to follow certain guidelines.
- Check whether “Ok Google” is under the working process or not.
- If your “Ok Google” is not turned on make sure you turn it on Google app and then the main menu.
- Now, go to the voice and select the “Settings” option.
- Now, tap the option of “Ok Google” detection.
- And with this, your issue would be resolved.
Note: If all things fail then, you need to retrain your digital companion by saying “Ok Google” three times.
Besides this, there are chances that your Google might not be working because of which the Google voice is not responding. So, to fix Google not working issue you can follow these steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Now, check the internet connection.
- Also, check the malware effect.
- If required then, update your Google.
- Now, quit all the unresponsive tabs.
- Lastly, check whether the problem has been solved or not.
Further, if you face any issues or have queries then, you can reach out to Google voice support and get prompt and effective solutions.
- How To Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number
- Gmail Not Receiving Emails
- Google Password Recovery
- Gmail Inbox Full How To Archive?
- Google Calendar Notifications Not Working
- Google Maps Customer Service
- How To Recover Gmail password Without Security Question
- Google Maps Satellite View Not Working
- Google Voice Customer Service Number
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Chromecast Technical Support
- Google Contacts Not Syncing With Mac
- Google Chrome not Saving Passwords
- Google Support Number
- Google Maps Timeline Not Working
- Gmail Not Working
- Google Earth pro 3D not working
- Google Maps not updating on iPhone
- Is Google My Business Free
- How Do I Recover Google Account Without Verification Code
- Google Customer Service Number Live Person
- Google Chrome Not Working
- Gmail Stuck on Loading Chrome
- How do I Find my 8 Digit Backup Code for Google
- Gmail Not Working in Chrome
- How do I find my Google Authenticator Key?
- How To Lock Google Chrome Browser with Password?
- How To Deactivate Google Verification Code For Gmail
- Google Assistant Not Working
- Chrome Taking Too Long To Load Pages
- Google Analytics Not Working – How To Fix Google Analytic Not Verified
- Google Account Not Working After Factory Reset
- How To Report A Problem With Google Maps
- Google Voice for PC
- https //g.co/recover Password Reset
- Google Could not Verify This Account Belongs To You