Check out the simple procedure to fix Google Maps not working issue on iPhone
Google Maps is basically web popular web-based mapping service developed by Google which allows its users to view a street map and real-time traffic conditions. Further, this service is currently available for both the Android and iOS users. However, there are some users who have an issue with this service stating Google Maps not working on iPhone.
Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue by using simple troubleshoot methods provided in this article, or by reaching out to Google maps support for desired assistance.
Ways to fix Google Maps not working issue:
1. Make Sure The Location is Turned on
- To ensure that the location is turned on, you are required to launch the Settings option in your iPhone.
- After that, look for the privacy option and click on the same.
- Further, ensure that your location services are turned on.
- Thereafter, you are required to scroll down and find the Google Maps app and tap on it.
- Then, again check the location setting in order to fix the Google Maps issue.
2. Turn on the Airplane mode
- Another hack that you try to fix the Google maps issue. Simply, launch the settings app on your device.
- And then, turn on the airplane mode.
- After that, you are required to wait for a few moments.
- Then, turn off the airplane mode to fix this issue quickly.
3. Reset your network settings
- There are chances that you might be facing the Google Maps issue because of the network problems.
- So, in order to fix this issue, you need to open the Settings section on your iPhone.
- After that, you need to tap on the General option and scroll until you find the reset option.
- Then, tap on reset network settings to fix the Google Maps issue.
4. Update your Google Maps app
- Outdated Google Maps can also be the reason for your Google Maps not working issue.
- So, in order to fix this issue, it is suggested to update your Google Map.
- For this process, you need to launch the App Store in your iPhone and tap on the updates.
- Further, tap on Google Maps option to update your app.
5. Reboot your iPhone
- For those who have a query on how to fix Google Maps not working? Well, rebooting your iPhone is the best solution that you can try.
- Simply launch the settings apps and tap on the General section.
- After that, you need to scroll down until you find the shutdown option.
- Then, tap on the particular option in order to reboot your device.
Hence, these were the few solutions to fix Google Maps not working issue. However, if you are unable to fix the issue then, you can contact Google support.