Check out the simple ways to fix Google Drive not responding on Android issue
In the past few years, Google has offered its customers with multiple services and applications to make their online activities simpler and easier. And one such incredible application includes Google Drive which files storage and sync service developed by Google. Further, the users are provided with an option to easily store various forms of media on the servers and share it on synced applications or accounts. Also, users can easily access these services using various devices, including Android phones. Hence, one can say, Google Drive has really made it simpler for users to manage and share their data effectively.
Indeed, Google Drive offers its users with the finest services but there are a few who have reported issues with its services like Google Drive not working on Android. Well, it is one of the most common issues faced by the users and can be easily fixed if the users follow some simple troubleshooting solutions. Further, to help out the users, here are some of the ways that one can try to resolve this issue in time.
Ways to fix Google Drive not responding on Android
Many users have a query on How to fix Google Drive not working on Android? Well, fixing this issue is not a tough task. The user is required to follow the instructions provided or reach out to support for required help. Further, here are some solutions that will guide the users to easily fix this issue in time.
Check network connection
- One of the main causes for Google Drive not responding issue can be because of the poor internet connection.
- Hence, for this reason, it is suggested to the users to check their internet connectivity by simply switching the network connection or by connecting to the new WiFi network.
- In case, if the issue is not fixed, then user can try out the alternative solution provided in the article.
Reinstall Google Drive application
- There are chances that this issue might arise because of the improper installation of the application.
- So, to fix this issue in time, the user can simply need to uninstall the Google Drive application from their device by navigating to the Application manager section.
- And once the application is uninstalled, the user can reinstall it again by using the Play Store application.
Restart the application
- There are times when applications fail to respond because of overload.
- So, in such cases, the users can easily restart their device and wait for a while and check if the issue is fixed or not.
- Further, the user can also try restarting the Google Drive application and reload it again to check if the issue is fixed or not.
Remove incompatible application
- Another cause for Google Drive not responding issue can be the incompatible software installed on the device.
- So, to fix this issue, it is suggested to the users to uninstall the incompatible application from the device and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Hence, these were the few solutions that one can try to resolve What to Do When Google Drive Not Working on Android issue. Still, if the user fails to fix this issue in time, the user can try contacting the support for required help and fix this issue in time and use Google Drive services without any interruptions.