Google Could not Verify This Account Belongs To You
What should you do when ‘Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you’ appear on the screen
After so many attempts to recall the password, if you are not able to remember the password of your Gmail account and looking for some information that can help you out from this situation. And also, if Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you solved dialog appearing on your screen then you should not worry about it as we have brought you all the information to recover your account.
Steps To Recover Gmail Account Using Recovery Phone Number And Email Address
- First of all, you should go to the login page of Gmail and there fill in your Gmail ID in the provided space.
- When prompt to enter the password, you need to click on the 'Forgot Password' option.
- After that, you need to fill in the last remembered password and click on the 'Try another way option' in case you don't remember the password.
- Moreover, a reset link will be sent to your recovery email address or a verification code will be sent on your recovery phone number, depending upon the choice you make.
- Then you would require entering the verification code in the provided space or if you click on the link received on your email, then, you will redirect to Google account recovery
- There you would require creating a new password for your account and by confirming the password you should save the changes.
This is it, in this way; you will be able to recover your Google account if you have recovery email or phone number but what if you don't have this option? Well, in that case, you can follow the given procedure.
Recover Your Gmail Account without a Recovery Phone Number Or Email Address
If Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you solved appears on the screen and you need to recover your Gmail account, in that case, you should follow the given steps:
- At first, go to the Google account recovery page and fill in your email address and click on the Next option.
- Then are required to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- In addition, you should fill in the Google recovery from using your most frequent device on which you generally log in to your Gmail account.
- Besides, you will require answering some different questions in order to confirm your identity.
- Moreover, you should click on the Try another way option to answer the security questions.
- And you should answer the security questions as much as you can and provide the correct answer for ah and every question.
- In this way, you will get the password reset page for your account within a short interval of time.
This is how you will be getting the access of your Gmail account without facing much trouble. But if these steps won't help you then you will have to contact the Google support team.
Help me!I forget my backup code and can not login my email..please help me
Help me!I forget my 8 digits backup code and can not login my email..please help m