How to fix Google Chrome not Saving Passwords
Digital revolution has completely changed our lives. These days we are more dependent on the digital world doing all sorts of physical activity whether shopping, communicating, searching any information and many more. But all these activities could not be possible without one major innovation I,e Internet. The Internet is the prime reasons behind this digital revolution. These days we cannot imagine a life without the Internet. Internet play a crucial role in this digital economy. The Internet has become an integral part of our life, daily activity, and globalized digital economy. One such important component which helps in connecting with the Internet is a web browser. A web browser is one of the major components of this digitally connected world which allows the interface to the internet. There is a numerous number of the web browser in the world but none can match the name and popularity of the google chrome.
Chrome not Asking to Save Password
Google chrome is one of the leading and world most popular web browser in the world. It is considered to be the biggest name in the field of web browsing and contributes more than 60% of the market share. The sheer reason behind the popularity of the Google web browser is due to the kind of service provided by the web browser in terms of security, user interface as well as features. It does not only help in connecting the interface with Internet but also helps in bookmarking of the website address as well as the addition of plugins. Despite having such a great performance the web browser does face certain problem while working on it, one of them is regarding Google chrome not saving the password. The user can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedures to fix it.
- First of all, the user needs to first sign out and then sign in to the Google account.
- Or the user needs to go to the setting and then click on Next. Further tap on the account and select remove account from this device at the bottom.
- In spite of that if the problem still remains then it’s better to reset the syncing data. In order to reset the syncing data, make sure to click on the https://chrome.google.com/sync to redirect the sync page and then swipe down to the “ RESET SYNC ‘’ button.
- In spite of that, the problem remains, then it’s better to clear the chrome browser history and clearing the cache. In order to do so, Go to three dotted line and then more tool and clear browsing data.
- Further, if the user faces any problem then it’s better to reset the chrome setting by clicking on the three dotted line and then Settings. Move towards the advance and scroll down to the bottom and then click on Reset and continue with Reset.
In spite of following all these procedures, if the user faces any problem related to the chrome such as chrome not asking to save the password. Then it's better to take the assistance from their technical support team. They have a highly qualified technical support team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to fix it.