Google Analytics Not Working – How To Fix Google Analytic Not Verified
Google Analytics not Responding - Fetch instant assistance from the technical experts to fix the issue
Ways to fix the issue of Google Analytics not working:
The users accessing the features of Google Chrome may face certain issues while using Google Chrome. Some of the steps that the user needs to implement so as to fix the issue of Google Analytics not working in Chrome. The steps of instructions for fixing the issue are listed below:
Analyzing Google Analytics Real-Time reports:
The real-time reports help the users to fix the issue of Google Analytics not working in Google Chrome. The report helps in Google Analytics setup and it helps in showing all the current activities on the site.
Using Google Tag Assistant so as to verify the setup:
Google Tag Assistant shows whether the Google Analytics code is working correctly or not. The users need to record the activity on the website and then analyze all the hits that have been sent to the Google Analytics. With the help of the Google Assistant Tool, the users will know about some the errors with the Google Analytics setup.
Checking the Developer Tools:
- The user needs to select the More Tools options. From here, the user needs to select and choose the Developer Tools option from the main menu.
- Thereafter, the user needs to press on the Cmd + Opt + I (Mac) or Control + Shift + I (Windows or Linux)
- Then, the user needs to right-click on the page element and then select the inspect option.
How can the users verify that Google Analytics is not tracking?
Some of the ways by which the users will be able to know as to How to verify that your Google Analytics is not tracking are listed below:
- If the users have quick and active visitors on their website, then the users will not be able to see any data in the Real-time reports because the tracking code is not sending any information on the Google Analytics account.
- The users need to check that the tracking data is well synchronized.
The above-listed signs and symptoms help in verifying that Google Analytics is not tracking. The users may contact the experienced and well qualified technical experts for availing instant help and assistance to fix the issues that the users are facing.
Get in touch with the technical experts for getting instant help:
The users may contact the experienced and technically updated technical experts of Google Support for fetching details and help to get the issues resolved. Some of the ways by which the users will be able to avail instant assistance are listed below:
- The experts have sound knowledge of the updated and modern technologies that help in resolving the issues.
- Also, the team of technical experts is available at any time to get instant assistance to fix the issues that the users might be facing.
The above-listed steps are the ways by which the users may get instant assistance and help to fix the problems. This is how the technical experts may assist in fixing the issues that the user faces.