A Brief Guide To Recover A Google Account Without Using 2 Step Verification
Google account has been a major ruler on all kinds email clients and not matter what this account is not just limited to just providing email services. Users can enjoy various types of Google services via using their Google accounts and totally rely on them with full trust. Even in the times when they lose their Google account due to many reasons such forgot password, hacking activities (usually the chances are low) and other reasons, users can get back their account via using multiple account recovery options.
Now, many users have enabled 2-step verification in their accounts to quickly recover their Google accounts with the help of back-up codes. With this, they can easily recover their accounts via using the backup codes or recovery key and in some cases trusted devices also, however; there are times when even they can’t get through their account recovery via using the 2 step verification process. Moreover, bypassing the 2step verification process can also be risky and it mostly doesn’t work as well. But there are various other ways to fix this situation, hence read this article to know about Google account recovery without 2 step verification.
Steps To Recover A Google Account Without Using The 2-Step Verification
At first, you can try logging into your Google account from the same laptop or PC from which you usually do. If you have enabled password save in your PC then you’ll be able to login to your account. However, if you are unable to do so then you should follow the steps mentioned below and get back your account without knowing the Google 2-step verification code.
- So, at first, fire your web browser and then move to the official account recovery webpage of Google using it
- Now, enter the email address or username linked to your Google account in the given field and then hit the Next button
- Next, you’ll need to require to check your phone for the account recovery notification on it and of you do not get it then select the I don’t have my phone link
- Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the last known password of your Google account and then you can go for further onscreen instructions to rest the password of your account
- Otherwise, select the “Try Another Way” link to look up other account recovery options such as Date Of birth of your account, that you’ll need to enter in the given field to reset the password
- However, you can also click on the “Try Another Way” link to use other options such as phone number & email address to get back your account. With this, you’ll be able to get the verification code from Google via text or call.
- Now, get the code and then enter it in the relevant field on the account recovery page and then click on the Verify option for account verification
- Next, you’ll be able to enter a new and strong password for your account on the next page. Enter it twice and then save the changes.
How to Remove Gmail 2-Step Verification on Android Devices?
- First of all, you are required to go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Then you should choose the Google and select the Google Account.
- Next, you need to select the Security in which you need to choose the '2-Step Verification'.
- In this way, you may require to sign in to your Google account and then, you will see the Turn Off button select it.
- Further, you also need to confirm the action by tapping on the confirmation message.
- Once you're done with the process, you need to finish all the backup codes that you saved to sign in to your account.
This is how you can turn off 2-step verification on an android device. Moreover, if you're wondering how to disable Gmail 2-Step Verification on Apple, you should follow the given steps.
How to Disable Gmail 2-Step Verification on Apple Devices?
- At first, you should select the Menu icon and go to the Settings.
- Tap on your account and choose Manage Google Account.
- Next, select Security and sign in to your Google account and tap 2-step verification.
- Further, you are required to tap Turn Off and then, give it a confirmation through the pop-up.
- Also, you need to make sure that you have deleted all the backup codes used for sign in to your Google account previously.
If you need to turn off 2-step verification without a phone but wondering how to remove 2-step verification Gmail without phone, you should follow the given steps.
How to Disable Gmail 2-Step Verification Without Phone?
- When you use a computer to turn off your 2-step verification on your Google account, you need to open the Google account page on your browser.
- Then you need to select the Security section and go to the 2-step verification section.
- Then you will be prompted to verify your action.
- Further, you need to delete all the backup codes that you have stored in order to sign in to your Google account.
This is how you will be able to turn off 2-step verification on different devices and you won't see any problem. Just in case, you still haunt with the question, "how to remove 2-step verification Gmail without phone", you should contact Google support. The team will help you thoroughly and provide you instant support to fix the issue.
Google 2 Step Verification
Once you have recovered your account, you can now update the 2-step verification information in it to avoid any further inconvenience. Moreover, if you still have any doubts regarding the aforementioned information on Google account recovery then feel free to get connected with the technical support and get better assistance from the Google experts.