Google Account Recovery Without 2 Step Verification
A Brief Guide To Recover A Google Account Without Using 2 Step Verification
Google account has been a major ruler on all kinds email clients and not matter what this account is not just limited to just providing email services. Users can enjoy various types of Google services via using their Google accounts and totally rely on them with full trust. Even in the times when they lose their Google account due to many reasons such forgot password, hacking activities (usually the chances are low) and other reasons, users can get back their account via using multiple account recovery options.
Now, many users have enabled 2-step verification in their accounts to quickly recover their Google accounts with the help of back-up codes. With this, they can easily recover their accounts via using the backup codes or recovery key and in some cases trusted devices also, however; there are times when even they can’t get through their account recovery via using the 2 step verification process. Moreover, bypassing the 2step verification process can also be risky and it mostly doesn’t work as well. But there are various other ways to fix this situation, hence read this article to know about Google account recovery without 2 step verification.
Steps To Recover A Google Account Without Using The 2-Step Verification
At first, you can try logging into your Google account from the same laptop or PC from which you usually do. If you have enabled password save in your PC then you’ll be able to login to your account. However, if you are unable to do so then you should follow the steps mentioned below and get back your account without knowing the Google 2-step verification code.
- So, at first, fire your web browser and then move to the official account recovery webpage of Google using it
- Now, enter the email address or username linked to your Google account in the given field and then hit the Next button
- Next, you’ll need to require to check your phone for the account recovery notification on it and of you do not get it then select the I don’t have my phone link
- Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the last known password of your Google account and then you can go for further onscreen instructions to rest the password of your account
- Otherwise, select the “Try Another Way” link to look up other account recovery options such as Date Of birth of your account, that you’ll need to enter in the given field to reset the password
- However, you can also click on the “Try Another Way” link to use other options such as phone number & email address to get back your account. With this, you’ll be able to get the verification code from Google via text or call.
- Now, get the code and then enter it in the relevant field on the account recovery page and then click on the Verify option for account verification
- Next, you’ll be able to enter a new and strong password for your account on the next page. Enter it twice and then save the changes.
Google 2 Step Verification
Once you have recovered your account, you can now update the 2-step verification information in it to avoid any further inconvenience. Moreover, if you still have any doubts regarding the aforementioned information on Google account recovery then feel free to get connected with the technical support and get better assistance from the Google experts.