Google Account not yet Associated with Device
Procedure to set up Google Account on an Android Phone:
The users may set up a Google Account on an Android Phone. It may happen that the users face the issue of Google Account not yet associated with a device, and then the users need to go through the steps to set up the Google Account. The steps to set up a Google Account on an Android Phone are explained here. The solution listed below is presented in a simple manner.
- The users need to choose the language that is used by Android and then the users need to connect to a wireless network or enable the mobile data connection. Once the user does this, their device asks the user to configure the Google Account that the user wants to use.
- The user needs to land on the Google Account sign-in page. Here the user needs to enter the email address or phone number that the user wants to use. That means that you have to enter the email address or phone number that is to be used by the users.
- The user needs to type in the” Email or Phone" field and then tap on the Next button.
- On the next screen, Android will ask the users to enter the password of the Google Account.
- Then, the user needs to type the password of the Google Account in the "Enter your password" field, and then tap on the Next option so as to continue further.
- If the users have made sure that they have entered the password correctly, then the user needs to tap on the eye icon which is present on the right side.
- Now in case, the users have enabled the 2-Step Verification for the verification of their Google Account, then the user will be asked to enter a verification code.
- Once the users have entered the security code, the user needs to tap on the Next option.
- After this step, the user would be asked to sign in to their Google Account in apps and browsers with the help of other devices like Smartphone’s or tablets. These steps will assist the users to know how to set up a Google account on an Android device in a quick manner.
- If the users have enabled the option, then when the users will try to connect to the Google Account, then the Android device will display a yes/No screen on which the users can approve of the sign-in or not option as per the wish of the users.
- It might happen that the user does not use the Google feature, and then the user needs to click on the tap option.
These ways will assist the users in knowing how to connect a Google account to an Android device without facing any issues. Now depending on the type of Android version running on it, then the users need to go through a few additional steps. The experts are well qualified and possess a lot of knowledge in resolving technical glitches.
How to link Kindle devices to a Google Account?
Kindle device is introduced by Amazon in the market. It is a very handy e-book reading device, a million number of books can be downloaded online from Amazon to kindle. It provides a huge variety of books, magazines and newspapers. Amazon kindle has different types as listed below:
- Kindle- It is the original one, with most basic features
- Kindle Touch
- Kindle Keyboard
- Kindle DX
- Kindle fire
If your Google account is not yet associated with a device kindle than you need to set up a Google Account on Amazon fire tablet. Amazon fire tablet was launched in November 2011, it uses android software. In Amazon fire tablet you can play games, watch movies, store photographs. Fire HD 10 is the latest version, which offers better features and its price is also cheaper.
How to set up a Google account on Amazon Fire tablet is discussed as below:
- Go to settings and select applications
- Apps from unknown sources turn on
- Download Google account manager app and install
- An error message will appear saying couldn’t sign in until you run ADB commands
- Install Gmail or any other app and add Google account
- Add either existing or create a new Google account