What to do if Google accounts not working after factory reset!
Google account has so much usability that one can access, authenticate and authorize certain online services that include Gmail, Google hangouts and blogger, and playstore on an android system which is necessary for downloading apps. But, if you have done a factory reset in your mobile then, you need to re-enter your Google account after factory reset. Re-entering of Google account has been made mandatory as a protection measure. If one has Google account on the device, one can re-enter the Google account details and can complete the set up after factory reset. Re-entering the Google account after factory reset has been configured so that if someone else has gained access to your phone, tried to reset your account, but cannot access the information that has been saved into Google account unless and until knows the password along with the username. But, if you have got the issue of Google Account not working after a factory reset, then, you can go through following and troubleshoot the issue accordingly:
- The first thing that you can try is to switch off the mobile so that you can perform the operation in recovery mode.
- Next step that you can take is you got to press and hold the power button and volume down button as well and release the same if you see the screen flickering with the logo of the device.
- Press the Volume down button and then, select Wipe Cache Partition.
- You got to reboot the system once you have cleared the cache.
- Start the device again and go to the security. You got to disable the security feature of the device.
- If you had activated 2 step verification then it is better to deactivate this verification process. Log into your Google account on any other device.
- Once you have logged into your account, deactivate the 2 step verification.
- Deactivating the two-step verification makes it easier for you to log into your account on the mobile that it is not working on.
- Provide the username and password of your Google account and then tap on Sign In.
- Ensure that date and time have been correctly set.
Go through the above process to resolve the issues of Google Account not working after factory reset. But if you have entered into your Google account, but still unable to use it, then, there might be some other issues like given below:
Enable Mobile Wi-Fi
Slow Net Speed: If you are using Google account like to download something from play store on your Android device, but unable to use it, then, go through the following procedure:
- Turn off mobile data.
- Turn it on again.
- If you are using the device over the wi-fi, check if wi-fi is working well by connecting other devices with wi-fi. If the other device gets connected then,
- Turn off the device which Google account is not working on and turn it on once again, and turn on mobile data.
Clear Google Playstore Cache
Clean cache data of play store: Keep the application running smoothly by clearing unnecessary data. Go through following to clean cache data:
- Go to Settings on the android device.
- In the Settings menu, you got to navigate to the Apps option.
- In the Apps option, search for Google Play store app.
- Open the Google play store by tapping on it.
- Tap on the option Clear cache.
- Reconnect the Google account.
- On the Google account, click on Settings
- Select Accounts.
- Select Google, once you open the option. On the Google account, check the Gmail ID and tap on it.
If needed any kind of assistance, you can contact the customer care of Google. One can contact the customer care for Google password recovery as well.