Methods to fix the issue of Gmail Stuck on Loading in Chrome Browser
Avail of the features of the Gmail account in order to share vital information:
Gmail email account is one of the most important email accounts with a number of unique features embedded in the same. The users may access these embedded features and thus share vital information across different email accounts. With the help of these features, the users may exchange a large amount of data across different email accounts.
Steps to fix the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome Browser:
There can be some issue faced by the users while accessing the features of Gmail. There can be some issue faced by the users. Important steps in order to how fix Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome Browser are listed below:
1st Method: Clearing Cache & cookies in Chrome or another browser
The users may clear the cache and cookies present in Chrome in order to fix the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome Browser. The steps to resolve the same are listed below:
- The user needs to open the Google Chrome browser in the PC or Laptop.
- After this, the user needs to tap on the three vertical dots present at the top right corner.
- Then the user needs to select the option of more tools and then tap on the option of clearing the browsing data. After doing so, a screenshot will be provided in Google Chrome.
- Thereafter the user needs to select the time range up to which the user wishes to clear the data. The users may also see the cookies and other site data & cache images and file option.
- Finally, the users may tap on the clear data option.
- The users may restart the desktop PC or laptop device and thus fix the issue of Gmail not working in the Chrome browser in Android devices.
- The users may clear caches & cookies in the Google chrome using below settings.
This is one of the ways of resolving the issue. By clearing cache and cookies present in the Chrome browser, the users will be able to fix the problem.
2nd Method: Updating Google Chrome in order to fix the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome and Mozilla
The user needs to make sure that the Google Chrome browser that the user is using is updated or if it not compatible with Gmail or not. If the user faces some issues while accessing their Gmail email account, then the user needs to contact the experienced technical experts for fixing the issues faced by the users. The users may install the latest Chrome browsers to fix Gmail won’t load issue. This is another method in order to fix the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome browser.
3rd Method: Disabling Plug-in or Extension in the Chrome browser
The extension that is added on the chrome browser may cause the issue of Gmail stop loading. By executing and following the steps listed below, the users will be able to fix –
- First, the user needs to Open Chrome.
- Then the users may click on the Three vertical dots (Menu).
- The users may then click on the more tools option.
- After this, the user may click on the Extensions option.
- Finally, the users may select the Trash icon and then select the remove option finally in order to disable the plug-in or Extension in the Chrome browser.
- At last the users may restart the desktop and then open Gmail to fix the issue.
This is the third method of fixing the issue of Gmail stuck on loading in Chrome browser. The users may contact the technical experts in order to fix the issues. The users may seek the guidance and help of the experienced and qualified technical experts for fixing the issues. By following these steps, the users will be able to solve the problems.
Speak to the proficient technical experts and get the issues resolved:
The users may contact the Google Customer Service Live Person for availing detailed assistance and help to get the issues resolved. All the steps listed by the users are simple and can be easily executed for getting the issues resolved in a fast and instant manner.