Gmail Not Working
Is Gmail not Working Today?
Gmail is one of the top-rated email services best known for its error-free and secure mailing features that make it the world’s leading email service provider. But sometimes varied conditions arrived when Gmail stopped working on multiple devices. And then every Gmail user finds the appropriate ways to fix the not working problem of Gmail.
Some most common Gmail issues and their easy fixes
Is Gmail not working today? And showing any unexpected error that disturbing you to do various things that you expect from your Gmail account? Then there might be varied reasons behind this problem. In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to fix Gmail not working problems and its solutions.
How to check if your Gmail is working?
Before taking any step, you should need to check whether your Gmail is working properly or not. There are multiple ways to check the working status of your Gmail account which is given below:
Check the Google Status Dashboard
You can check the status of your Gmail account via a status dashboard easily via below steps:
- Visit the Google Status Dashboard page from your web browser.
- Now you can see the Current Status column for Gmail from the given list of varied services provided by Google.
- Now go to the today’s date in the row of Gmail and then you can see the status of your Gmail account via any color of the button.
What are the most common Gmail issues?
However, users confront a lot of technical issues when using a Gmail account on multiple devices or browsers and Gmail not responding is one among those. But in spite of this, users also confront some other technical issues that are given below with their relevant solutions:
1# Forgot to sign in the password
It is one of most common issue highly faced by the users when using their Gmail account. Well, Google proffers a long list of password recovery ways that can help to recover a forgotten Gmail account password.
First of all, login to your Gmail account by using your login credentials and then click on your profile picture available on the top-right side. Click on My Account under the Sign-in & Security. Now click on Signing in to Google and then you can see the varied options of recovery via email, phone and security questions. Choose a specific way to recover the password.
2# Two-Step Verification issues
Using your Gmail account more secure via 2-step verification is the best way but there are lots of users available that confront problems with the two-step verification process. If you want to resolve this problem, and then make sure that you are sending the code into the correct number that you had provided for the two-step verification process. Check your internet connection and signal on your phone network. You can also utilize the Google Authenticator app where you can scan the QR code and verify your Gmail account identity.
3# Syncing issues
Sometimes users also confront problems when they try to sync their Gmail account on their devices. But you can fix this problem in a very simple manner via the below steps:
- Make sure that you are having on an active internet connection because poor internet connectivity also caused for varied problems.
- Update your Gmail app in your device to the latest version.
- Restart your device that you are using to use the Gmail and syncing.
- Clear the Gmail app data on your device that can also cause syncing problems.
4# Gmail not loading on Chrome Browser
If your Gmail is not loading on some chrome browsers, then there can be varied reasons behind this problem. To fix this problem, you can update your browser to the latest version. Clear the caches and cookies in your browser that can also be responsible for the not loading issues of Gmail account.
How To Fix Gmail is Not Working on iPhone?
If any iPhone user unable to access your Gmail account, error showing sign button not working, password incorrect, device issues etc, for fix this problems user need to follow steps –
- Open Safari Browser and Go to Gmail.com and check for Alerts
- Open the iPhone
- Get option Popup that Asks you to Download a Gmail App
- Tap the tiny “mobile Gmail site” link at the bottom of the screen
- After sign-in you will be Alert box or Email in your inbox
- If you will get a message like "Someone has your password" or "We blocked a sign-in attempt"
- Then and their Click on the button "Review Your Devices Now"
IS YOUR GMAIL NOT WORKING ON ANDROID DEVICE?
It is highly easy to use your Gmail account on an android device and hence you need not to have to know the technicalities of it to use it for your work and that is most important. Here on we are considering the users at the priority, the company provides the Gmail technical support team to help all of the users in the issues that they typically face. So if you wish to use it on your Android device how not working then you have to simply contact Gmail customer service to know the how to resolve Gmail account related issues without facing any problem in less than no time.
Cause and solution to fix when Gmail App is not working on an android device:
If you are noticing that you are getting an error message from your Gmail account, you are required to fix it soon but before that you are eligible to check why are getting this problem on your Android device.
Cause of the error:
- Gmail is not installed correctly.
- Having an internet issue.
- IMAP or SMTP mail server is not responding.
- Check Gmail’s Android app is working or not and so on.
If you are noticing above mentioned causes or other and willing to fix the error, then you should follow the appropriate instructions that will help you to get the issue fixed in less than no time.
- Get the solution with step by step when Gmail not working on Android device:
- First of all, you should check the internet browser’s speed and then select the Gmail app.
- In order to fix the problem, you can use restart and update options and check for the updates.
- You can update the apps and reset your Android device and after that open your Gmail account finally.
If now you are finding that your Gmail is account is working, your problem has been resolved. However, if there is an issue with the Gmail app not working on Android device you should search out the solution over the internet. But if you are still unable to fix the issues then you can simply contact its tech support team that will offer you correct information with regards Gmail related problem in less than no time.
Following are the ways on how to fix Gmail App not working on the android device simply:
- First of all, turn on your Android device and click on the Gmail app from the home page and move to the next.
- If you are striving to open your Gmail account but it is not working fine on your Android device due to some faults in the Gmail app, click on the update button.
- You can select your Gmail account to update and then click on the outdated version of the app to remove and get away from the unexpected errors.
- You can restart your device in case you have decided to turn off and on your device to start the Gmail app.
- You can simply verify your connectivity and go to the settings to select IMAP and SMTP mail server.
- Enter the email address and password and press the SSL mail server to press the sync button and move to the next.
- You can select mail, contact, and calendar and perform the task of sync and move to the next.
- Click on the done button and enter the password and then save your change at the end of the task.
If you have performed the task of troubleshooting, you can simply use your Gmail account on your Android device within a short span of the time. However, if you are not able to access your Gmail account on your Android device, contact Gmail tech support team that is always available for the help of the customer with regards Gmail account by many ways in less than no time.
- How To Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number
- Gmail Not Receiving Emails
- Google Account Password Recovery
- Gmail Inbox Full How To Archive?
- Google Calendar Notifications Not Working
- Google Maps Customer Service
- How To Recover Gmail password Without Security Question
- Google Maps Satellite View Not Working
- Google Voice Customer Service Number
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Chromecast Technical Support
- Google Contacts Not Syncing With Mac
- Google Chrome not Saving Passwords
- Google Support Number
- Google Maps Timeline Not Working
- Gmail Not Working
- Google Earth pro 3D not working
- Google Maps not updating on iPhone
- Is Google My Business Free
- How Do I Recover Google Account Without Verification Code
- Google Customer Service Number Live Person
- Google Chrome Not Working
- Gmail Stuck on Loading Chrome
- How do I Find my 8 Digit Backup Code for Google
- Gmail Not Working in Chrome
- How do I find my Google Authenticator Key?
- How To Lock Google Chrome Browser with Password?
- How To Deactivate Google Verification Code For Gmail
- Google Assistant Not Working
- Chrome Taking Too Long To Load Pages
- Google Analytics Not Working – How To Fix Google Analytic Not Verified
- Google Account Not Working After Factory Reset
- How To Report A Problem With Google Maps
- Google Voice for PC
- https //g.co/recover Password Reset
- Google Could not Verify This Account Belongs To You
- Google Chrome Has Stopped Working
- Google Backup and Sync Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working on iPhone
- How To Contact Google Pay Customer Service
- How to Change Language in Google Chrome?