How to fix Gmail not receiving emails?
Gmail is one of the top-rated email service provider highly used by the billions of users across the world. Every user can easily access Gmail on multiple devices and also configure on other email services. Gmail provides an easy and secure interface to send and receive emails. But sometimes lots of users complaint Gmail not receiving emails problem when they don’t receive any email in their Gmail account on various devices sent by any recipient. There are multiple factors affecting this problem and one can very easily resolve in a very simple manner.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails on iPhone?
Are you confronting any problem in receiving emails from Gmail on your iPhone? Then you can very easily fix this problem after applying the below steps:-
- Make sure that you are working on an active and proper internet connection. If you are using the cellular data for Gmail, then move to the Wi-Fi.
- Check the server settings for Incoming Mail Server and update them with correct one if they are incorrect.
- Delete your Gmail account from your iPhone and then re-add it again to fix this problem.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails on Outlook?
If you are not able to receive your Gmail emails on another email service like Outlook, then multiple reasons can affect this problem. But you can follow the below steps to fix this problem:
- Open your Outlook email and then open the server settings for Incoming Mail Server.
- Ensure that server setting is correctly mentioned as imap.gmail.com or pop.gmail.com
- Now check port number for each mail server and also update with correct one.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails on computer or web browser?
Do you access your Gmail account directly to check your emails? But now confronting problems to receive any email? Then you can follow the below instructions:
- Open the Gmail Settings and then click on Email Forwarding section and ensure that you have nit enabled this option, If it is enabled, then disabled it immediately.
- Check the email filters and check if you had created any filter. If you look to find anyone, then delete it.
- Make sure that you have not blocked the email address of the recipients that you are trying to receiving the email.
- You can also check the settings for IMAP or POP3 and then ensure that these settings are correct as per Gmail recommendation.