Is Gmail attachment not working in Chrome? Get instant solution:
Gmail is one of the best free webmail services in order to send and receive emails from the clients conveniently. Similarly, when it comes to conveniently attach a file to their emails, Gmail provides you special feature in this form. So you can send them to anyone via this email service. On the other hand, there might be times, when you do not exceed the file limit and yet you’d get an error message saying, “attachment failed”. This may be due to a proxy setting or firewall. And also there may be times when you unable to download attachment files as well and at that situation, you need instant help and information to get the issue fixed in less than no time. If you really want an immediate solution and you want to know how to fix Gmail attachment uploading errors, you really would be glad you found this article to know everything appropriately.
Gmail attachment not working in Chrome:
If you are sending an attachment file but it is not responding on your Google Chrome, you are required to first check out the internet connection is working fine or not. If you are having an error with your internet connection you must have to check out the router as sometimes due to internet service that comes from router does not work fine and you fail to complete daily basis tasks every day. You must have to select troubleshooting task as per the requirement and assistance that is most important to use. There are several methods to fix this kind of the problem in case you are using your Gmail account on your Google Chrome.
How to fix Gmail attachment errors on Windows 10?
Method No.1 Update your Chrome browser:
- First of all, click on the settings of the Google Chrome option and select cache and cookies option.
- Select the help button after removing all cache and cookies filed and then drop down the list to click on the about Google Chrome.
- Allow your browser to download the updates and press continue button to start the process.
- Once your browser has been updated you may press the restart button at the end of the task.
Method No.2 Updating the Flash Plug-in:
Gmail has been remaining the default in order to attach the file and uses adobe flash player in this period so let’s fix it soon.
- At first, you need to search for the Adobe Flash installer online and move to the next.
- Once you have reached to download page on Adobe’s site you may see additional software that you can install.
- Press the install button and this process will let you start to download and save the installer.
- You can open the adobe flash player installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You need to ensure that flash player is enabled in your browser and then click on the three vertically aligned dots on your browser.
- Select the settings button from the drop-down list and scroll down and expand the contents of the advanced button.
- Go to the content settings and expand the contents of the advanced area click on the flash button and complete the on-screen instructions easily.
In case you still face other errors and you are not able to fix, you must try some other different methods like updating your drivers, disable firewalls, disable the proxy server, and use a different internet browser and much more. For additional help and information, you are always ready to contact the tech support team that will provide you with immediate tips and tricks in less than no time simply.